Brown Precision, Inc. (BPI) is an Engineering, Precision Machining and Fabrication company that is experiencing rapid growth and offers excellent opportunities for employment. BPI benefits include appealing work environment, health insurance and job security. Day and night positions may be available (shift pay differential for nights).Positions Available:
- CNC Machinist. 6 years experience. Setup skills required. NC editing. Basic GD&T.
- CNC Operators/Machinists for production set-up.
- CNC Operators.
- Quality Inspector.
*Must take a pre-screening Machinist TestRelated Equipment:
- Mazak 1850V
- Cincinnati H5-1000XT 5-Axis Milling Center with Siemens 2100 Control
- Fanuc Wire EDM Machines
- Nakamura-Tome Machining Center – Twin spindle, two turret/live tooling
- HAAS VF Series Vertical CNC Mills – 3 and 4-Axis
- Zeiss DB900 5-Axis CMM
- Tsugami Swiss Machines
To apply for employment with Brown Precision, Inc. please send an email to Careers at Brown Precision
with your resume attached. Acceptable formats for resume attachments are either PDF or Word documents.